If you thought we were excited when we passed the six million online tutoring sessions mark , then you should see our office today! We’ve created some pretty cool education technology tools over the years, but nothing compares to our new mobile app, Tutor.com To Go. For the very first time, a student can connect to a tutor using their iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Our app is FREE to all Tutor.com account holders.
Tutor.com To Go lets students:
- Connect to a live tutor for one-to-one help
- Save and review past tutoring sessions
- Store essays, homework problems, and other assignments in their mobile locker, and share items from their locker with a tutor
- Take pictures of assignments, textbook pages etc.. from their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and store them in their locker
- Access thousands of videos, sample tests, and other educational resources from the SkillsCenter™ Resource Library
It’s much cooler to use the app than to read about it. Go to www.tutor.com/togo to download the app.
You can also check out a demo on the iPad brought to you by our own Russ Greenspan, VP of Technology. Russ shows off our new online classroom optimized for the mobile environment. You’ll see how easy it is to take a picture of your assignment and work on it together with yourtutor.
We’d love to hear what you think about Tutor.com To Go. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your experience!