Sharing some great (unedited) comments from students that made us smile this week.
- “Best tutoring i have done so far for chemistry. They challenge you but support your through the problems you encounter. Great service so happy the Armed Forces does this for its people.”
- “I was crying over my math homework 5 minutes ago – and you saved me! Never take this away – I will never survive AP calc without it! Special shout out to tutor Eric G: thanks for the integrals buddy (give him a raise. GIVE HIM A RAISE)
- I am deployed in Iraq, taking Algebra to complete my prereqs for med school. Trying to do Algebra on my own is near impossible. THANK YOU SO MUCH Tutor.com and DoD/ACYS!!!
- “We military children deal with enough with our parents deployed and all and this service lifts a load off our shoulders. Thank you so very much for this, I sincerely mean this. as a thirteen year old preparing for high school I need all the help I can get.”
- “my tutor was so nice and excellent she broke down all the steps to help me reach the answer.”
- “I REALLY THOUGHT THAT I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO DO THE PROBLEM…..BUT THEN AS I WENT OVER THE PROBLEM WITH THE TUTOR….I FOUND THE ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM I WAS STUCK ON…………THIS PROGRAM IS GREAT!!!”
- “I think that this program is really helpful. I also like that we can use a whiteboard to write down the problems n make the shapes for the problem. M tutor was also helpful n patient .”