“It’s not just the winner of the Super Bowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair.” – Barack Obama
Here’s a random sampling of some Science Fair Superstars. Congrats to the minds behind these winning projects!
- Soil Amendment Variations: Their Role in Improving Surface Mine Reclamation
- A Primordial Fuel Soup
- Predicting Pollen Counts Year II
- The Modes of Action of Saccharomyces cerevisiae via Glucose or Omega-3 Fatty Acid Diet Supplements as a Probiotic in Monogastric Species in vitro Against Eshcherichia coli
- Synthesizing Hydrocarbon Derivatives as an Alternative Fuel Source by Utilizing Effluent Gas from a Catalytic Converter in a Two Stage Induction System with a Cobalt Molybdenum Copper in a Hydrodesupherization Process to Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Hunting for a Hot Nose
- Stroop Looped
- Which Brand of Marshmallows Burns the Fastest?
- Comparison of Thrust
Not sure what to do for your science fair project? Want to be a Science Superstar next year? We can help! Tutor.com’s SkillsCenter Resource Library has free science fair project ideas and suggestions, and they’re available 24/7 if your school or local library offers our Learning Suite. If the Learning Suite isn’t available in your area, you can also get these free resources from our website and work with a tutor anytime you need more help.
- Science Fair Project Ideas by Science Buddies — nice collection of experiments, explained step-by-step and categorized by subject
- Static Electricity Made Simple by Science Made Simple — four projects demonstrating principles of static electricity with step-by-step instructions
- Heat Energy by PowerMasters Motorsports Academy — simple experiments, endorsed by SciLinks from NSTA
- Interactive Experiments in Gravity by Fourmilab — two advanced, impressive experiments from one of the developers behind AutoCAD.