One of the biggest perks of working in Provider/Tutor Management is getting to see all of the funny, touching and encouraging comments that students leave in their post-session surveys. As 2010 comes to a close, we thought we’d share our picks for Quotes of the Year.
These are the comments and the name (and in some cases, a photo) of the tutor who received the comment. Enjoy!
1. Matthew R from 10th grade Chemistry is one of the BEST tutors I have ever had. He is kind, funny, helpful, patient, and very enthusiastic about helping students. You can tell by the questions he asks and the jokes he make once in a while. Thank you for all the help these past 4 years, tutor.com! Keep hiring amazing tutors and offering this service for kids around the worl. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say THANK YOU again for me and everyone that uses your service. Tutor.com rox my sox 😉
2. I was very stressed out. My resume discouraged me and seemed unmanageable. Donna worked out the kinks with me, pointed out my strengths in a way that made my self worth go up. As my resume started improving so did my confidence. She helped me in a helpless situation. I am very grateful for this program and for Donna. I really don’t know what I would have done without it, aside from a nervous breakdown. She made me feel good about myself, and pointed out accomplishments I didn’t even recognize as being such. Thank you.”
3. You helped my son in a way that I have not been able to in years. Thank You Tutor.com. And I truly thank the U.S. Navy for providing this service for our family. After only ONE session, I can see the difference in my son’s attitude toward receiving help! OMG! Thank you so much! (Tutor: Jeremy B.)
4. I am an army wife and I have to help my kids with homework. It has helped me to be able to have them get on and get the help they need. It has been to long since I have done any kind of math. Both my kids are actually passing all their classes now. Thank you so much for giving the army kids this oppurtunity. (Tutor: Jonathan D)
5. my best friend will be crushed to know this website is my new best friend 🙂
6. For years I did not like math, but the tutors explain it in such a way that I can understand, which makes me want to do more math and thats scares me =) (Tutor: Sterling C.)
7. Sofia M was already an excellent tutor, yesterday when i had her. But she just impressed me even more!!! She is #1 on my favorite science tutor list, and i cannot wait until im stuck on another science problem so she can help me! This service is making me love school! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! :0)
8. If tutor.com was a virus. I would try and catch it. (Tutor: Elizabeth A)
9. Wow Tutor.com is great. Not only do I use it, but my whole family. My son uses it for math and science. My wife uses it for resume’s and help with her Masters. I use it for my Master’s and to help with writing briefs for my boss. I always brag about this service. Please keep tutor.com going via NKO.
10. Rachana R: Tutor.com is the best school association program tha help students in search of help. With the help of online tutors we students can improve our grades, be more confident in our work, and pass tests with flying colors. Without Tutor.com, I would basically be in an average range, but now I’m making staright A’s. Look out college!
11. Curt S. He was excellent, to the point, perplexingly diligent, and astonishingly helpful. Thank you Mr. Curt! =) -The happiest student on earth!
Which comment is YOUR Favorite?