A recent article in The New Yorker highlighted one Facebook group’s petition for a library-themed Ben and Jerry’s ice cream flavor. We thought the suggestions were so creative and we couldn’t help but try to come up with a few of our own.
Joan Rooney, VP of Provider Management wants a scoop of each:
- The Scarlet Licker: Deep dark strawberry ice cream with red sPrynnekles.
- For Whom the Melt Rolls: Soft-serve; any flavor
Carolann DeMatos, Art Director would eat this with a cherry on top:
- Eyre-ily Berrily Candy Cream: Cotton candy ice cream, with chunks of strawberries, blackberries and raspberries, with rainbow heart sprinkles mixed into the flavor.
Evelyn Sullivan, Onboarding Manager would get vegan versions of:
- Loco Liberry: Strawberry-Raspberry-French Vanilla Swirl with dark chocolate chunks
- Storytime Lime: Coconut Ice Cream with a sweet lime swirl
- Book Deposit: Marshmallow-Cherry flavored ice cream with graham cracker bits
- Cover-to-Cover: Vanilla Ice Cream sandwiched between graham crackers (but it wraps around three sides like a book cover)
Jill Musguire, Marketing Director would devour:
- Strawberry Short-stacks: Strawberry ice cream with bits of shortcake and marshmallow fluff
Jake Ramsey, Customer Service Coordinator, would probably share a cone of:
- The Brothers Caramelmazov: Chocolate ice cream swirled with rich caramel, peanuts, and patricide.
- The Vaniliad: Epic vanilla flavor with a Trojan horse of pure fudge.
- War and Pieces … of Toffee: A sweeping tale of love, death, conflict, and Heath™ brand milk chocolate English toffee.
- Are you There God? It’s Me, Chocolate-Covered Pretzels With Peanut Butter In Them: Like Chubby Hubby, but girlier.
Spiro Balourdos, our VP of IT/IS would paint a fence for a scoop of this flavor:
- Huckleberry Fudge Swirl: Strawberry ice cream with a chocolate fudge swirl mixed in.
And on a hot summer day, I would enjoy a scoop of James and the Giant Peach Sorbet.
What flavor would make you ask for a double scoop?